Redi Services, LLC is seeking an Experienced Maintenance Electrician for a Full-Time Position in Rock Springs, Wyoming. Must be willing and able to work indoors/outdoors and in all weather conditions on a variety of maintenance related tasks. Must hold a Wyoming Journeyman Electrical License or have the ability to obtain one within 6 months. Experience with plant maintenance and instrumentation highly preferred with some experience in new installation. This position will:
• maintain and install electrical systems including VFDs, motor control, high- and low-voltage systems;
• maintain electrical systems for all plant auxiliary equipment, such as baghouses, air compressor, electrical cabinets, blowers, and DCS systems;
• maintain all emergency systems, such as lighting, pull cords, interlocks, and generators
• design and layout for raceway installation;
• design and layout of electrical systems
• be able to test, diagnose and repair complex interlock and control circuits
• troubleshoot electrical systems as needed and be able to read and follow electrical schematics/drawings for that purpose;
• be able to read and redline electrical and instrument schematics/design drawings
• complete periodic samples and inspections on plant transformers and conduct calibrations on all instrumentation throughout the plant;
• complete general plant maintenance as needed, as to keep plant running and in good order;
• complete work orders in a timely manner;
• possess computer skills associated with maintenance management systems
• work occasional call-outs as needed
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Redi Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLY ONLINE at www.rediservicesllc.com.
July 21, 2021