Redi Services, LLC is hiring a skilled WELDER for our operations at the Exxonmobil Black Canyon Facility near LaBarge, WY.
· Read and interpret blueprints and machine drawings to determine specific welding requirements.
· Ability to weld in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions.
· Ability to Fabricate piping spools or structural components
· Perform all necessary maintenance and repairs on all equipment
· Set up machines and components for welding according to individual job specifications.
Education (or Equivalent Experience):
· Associate’s Degree or equivalent from accrediting college or technical school OR
· 1 year related experience/training OR
· Equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have experience with steel, aluminum, and stainless steel pipe.
· Must have experience with MIG, TIG, and Stick welding.
Must have strong attention to detail and to safety. Must work well with others in order to maximize productivity and efficiency. Must be able to pass specific welding tests as required. SAFELAND certification preferred.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package offered.
Apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference BC Welder in subject line of email)
September 17, 2018
Exxonmobil Black Canyon Facility near LaBarge, WY.
Apply by filling out one of the applications below OR you can fax a resume or application to 307-787-3124 or scan and email to email@example.com.
It is the policy of Redi Services, LLC to assure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age or disability. Such action shall include: employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship, pre-apprenticeship, and/or on-the-job training.