HVAC/Plumbing Service Technician – Sweetwater County, WY
- Redi Services is seeking a hard-working, reliable, organized candidate to fill an HVAC/Plumbing Service Technician position for our operations based out of Sweetwater County, WY.
- Must be willing to relocate to Sweetwater County within two months’ time.
- Must be hardworking, safety-minded, dependable, and a team player.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, & holidays if necessary.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and periodic drug tests.
- Must have a valid driver license and clean driving record.
- Two years of commercial/industrial service experience preferred.
- Plumbing experience preferred.
- HVAC associates degree, apprenticeship training, or the technical equivalent – Certified Mechanic CM or NATE certified credential preferred.
- Universal EPA refrigeration certifications preferred.
- Certifications or proven skills in brazing techniques utilizing an oxygen/acetylene torch.
- Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal oversite.
- Must have good work ethic, customer focus, and demonstrate the desire to advance both professionally and personally.
- Must have the ability to get along and work well with people on all levels
- Must demonstrate a willingness to continue education through available company and industry trainings.
- Must be thorough, timely, and accurate completing service paperwork.
- Must have good knowledge of refrigeration and electric circuit principles and theory, system application, and integration.
- Must have developing or working knowledge of specialty systems such as building automation, variable refrigerant flow, variable speed drives, variable air volume, gas burners, boilers, humidification, zoning, and zoning controls.
- Must have good diagnostic and trouble shooting skills.
- Must have willingness to accurately follow standardized preventive and predictive service procedures.
- Must have the ability to use and interpret diagnostic readings from: volt/ohm meter, amp clamp, manometer, combustion analyzer, recovery machine, nitrogen regulator, vacuum pump, vacuum gauge, digital thermometer, air hood, and pitot tube tools.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in proper HVAC piping techniques: brazing, nitrogen purge, flaring, and iron pipe threading and fitting.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret HVAC equipment wiring diagrams and control schematics, instructions, blueprints, specifications, sequence of operation instructions, and owner’s manuals.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package offered.
- Starting Wage Range: $28.00 - $33.00/hour.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR complete application online at www.rediservicesllc.com
(reference SCWY HVAC when applying)
Redi Services, LLC is an EqualOpportunity Employer.