Single Point of Contact for customers and Redi Services Construction Division – 100% accountability for project outcomes.
· Jobsite Safety – ensures that all customer and Redi Services Safety Policies and Procedures are being followed.
· Contract Management – main focus of work. 100% understanding of terms & conditions, work scope, cost constraints, schedule and job cost tracking.
· Scope Management – knowing what work is included in current contract and what work is additional.
· Prioritize tasks, crew assignments to maintain required schedule.
· Reporting – daily field reports, 1&3 week look ahead, budget & schedule impacts, cost forecast.
· Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QAQC) tracking and documentation. Includes weld mapping, hydrotesting, torque mapping, concrete, compaction, coatings.
· Change Order Management – identify change orders, collaborate with estimating to determine cost / price, present to client and gain approval prior to starting additional work.
· RFI – present new RFI, communicate RFI response to operations staff to guarantee compliance.
· Procurement – order long lead items and know their delivery date, maintain knowledge of all expenses for projects.
· Document Control – Maintain current plans, specs, etc. with crews onsite and within Redi electronic document storage.
· Lead project meetings both internally and with clients.
10+ years industrial construction experience
Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management / Engineering, or other relevant discipline
Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite emphasis on Project Schedule and Xcel Tracking
OSHA / MSHA Safety Training
Clean driving record
Redi Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
February 26, 2020