Administrative Lead – Redi Services, LLC
Located at the ExxonMobil Shute Creek Treatment Facility near Kemmerer, WY
Seeking an organized multi-tasker and apt communicator with strong decision making abilities. This position will play an important management role and must be capable of prioritizing duties and exhibiting leadership skills, which includes a capacity for training employees as well as an ability to be an assertive supervisor.
· Industry relevant experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (ex: Word, Excel)
· Ability to create spreadsheets and presentations
This position will be responsible for:
· Overall administrative functions of employees
· Overseeing the support of the client
· Supervising the administrative staff, offering guidance and training while delegating work tasks
· Ensuring that day-to-day administrative operations run smoothly
Wage: DOE; Please include a resume with your application.
Redi Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.