Redi Services, LLC is hiring a skilled WELDER for our operations at the Exxonmobil Black Canyon Facility near LaBarge, WY.
- Read and interpret blueprints and machine drawings to determine specific welding requirements.
- Ability to weld in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Ability to examine welds for bead size and other specifications.
- Perform all necessary maintenance and repairs on all equipment under welder’s care.
- Set up machines and components for welding according to individual job specifications.
- Must provide own truck and welding equipment (company provides consumables).
- Must pass 3 required welding tests prior to hire.
Education (or Equivalent Experience):
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent from accrediting college or technical school OR
- 6 months – 1 year related experience/training OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience with steel, aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Must have experience with MIG and TIG welding.
- No welder helper provided
- No paid travel time
- No per-diem
Must have strong attention to detail and to safety. Must work well with others in order to maximize productivity and efficiency. SAFELAND certification preferred. Bi-lingual preferred.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package offered.
Redi Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.